You are hereEnterprise Content Management
Enterprise Content Management
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) helps organizations manage content more effectively and efficiently, and optimize business processes to improve productivity, streamline operations, and enhance compliance. The results are smarter and faster decisions, that maximize revenue, contain costs, ensure compliance and manage risk -delivering the right information to the right people at the right time.
Our ECM Solutions include:
- Document Capture and Exchange: automates the capture and exchange of document and information while integrating directly with existing business applications and IT platforms. Our solutions improve the speed, cost, accuracy and efficiency of both back-office and front-office business processes and transactions, from scanning documents at the point of entry to exchanging information across a wide variety of applications and devices.
- Document Management: provides secure, accurate, scalable, robust and rules-based document life cycle management. Our solutions manage every stage of the document life cycle - from creation, reviews, approval and publishing to archiving and disposal -and are well suited for managing compound and complex business documents.
- Web Content Management: enables end-to-end collaboration for the creation, approvals, management, retention, and publishing of content across Internet, intranet, extranet, and portal assets. Our solutions accelerate the development and delivery of critical business information by streamlining the content life cycle, removing IT bottlenecks, providing WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is what-you-get) authoring and content personalization by role or user preference to ensure a consistent, professional look and feel across multiple sites.
- Output/Report Management: provides on-demand tools to manage both back-office and customer-facing output and reports. Our solutions combine report management with electronic presentation of various customer account information including statements, check images and online reports to improve the performance of customer service representatives as well as the self-service customer experience and reducing costs.
- Records Management: provides a secure, accurate, scalable and robust system for identifying, classifying, circulating, archiving, preserving, and destroying records. Our solutions help clients meet their growing number of records management, e-mail archiving and compliance requirements.
- Documents/Records Archiving: enables secure and easy access to a document or record once it has progressed through its life cycle and is no longer needed for regular and instant access. Our solutions provide the ability to control the automation of the archiving process based on business needs and compliance requirements.
Contact us to learn more.