You are hereValue and Program Management
Value and Program Management
A key concern for every CIO is proving the value of innovative solutions within the enterprise and managing their cost and time to value. Maximizing return on the investment is not simply a by product of the undertaking. It has to be proactively planned, managed and driven. enherent’s Value and Program Management (VMO/PMO) services ensure that our solutions deliver on their commitments and that substantial business value is derived. It ensures alignment with the critical success factors and value attributes and defines the methods and procedures used to manage projects and balance program values and business objectives against scope, timeframe and cost as well as other inherent risks.
Our approach provides a single point of responsibility and control for the project and value realization. Clients gain tangible business benefits from our strong value and program management expertise through the delivery of our strategic, tactical and administrative focus areas:
- effective cross-organizational governance and steerage, with collaborative activities between initatives aligned to achieve client objectives. Included within this focus area are requirements management, risk management, dependency management, architectural governance, as well as organizational change management and assimilation.
- disciplines required to provide insight into and control of the individual projects. Included within this focus area are enterprise architecture, project management, change management, issue management, configuration management, and quality management.
- infrastructure related elements of the program, including contract administration, regulatory compliance, and facilities.
Along with using advanced program management tools, our program managers draw on their years of experience and our proprietary Program Office methodology to provide:
- Full service Value and Program Management Office development including design, implementation, and execution
- VMO/PMO assessments to identify strengths and recommend opportunities for improvements
- Mentoring to transfer skills to your internal VMO/PMO staff
- VMO/PMO supplemental resources with appropriate background and skills
Contact us to learn more.